I posted a while back about how my ex was acting crazy and sending hate email and whatnot which led to my having to get a restraining order. When we went in to court, the order was lifted and I was just devastated because of the effect my ex's behavior was having on our son who has autism.
Well, yesterday I received an order in the mail from the courts modifying our parenting plan. I was immediately sick to my stomach and didn't want to read it. I never expected to read what the judge ordered.
1. I have sole decision making authority
2. My ex's contact is to be supervised at a place of my choice and at his expense.
3. He gets two 8-hour visits twice monthly except for June and August which increase to six 12-hour visits. No overnight without my approval.
4. He has to give 72 hours notice before a visit and has to file it with the court as well. I cannot deny it without good cause and must file it with the court.
5. He can have telephone contact at reasonable times and the calls can be monitored by me for proper content.
All I can say is...WOW. I didn't see that coming at all. I thought the judge screwed me over in court. I guess I was wrong.