Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Little Anonymity Please?

So, as I was saying before, I live in a tiny little podunk town. I have another blog that I write in and have for well over a year. I have had to make it private and invite readers because some asshole where I live is digging up dirt to cause trouble.

The thing is, my husband is a cop. We separated for about seven months around Thanksgiving 2008 until about June 2009. There was so much drama as he moved home with the in-laws and they stuck their noses where they didn't belong and things just escalated. I began my blog so I could vent. I don't like his boss. I don't like my inlaws. I don't like that everyone in this stupid town knows who I am but I don't have a clue who they are.

So, I've had to create a new blog and get my anonymity back. Which REALLY sucks because I've had to leave behind some readers whose email addresses I don't have to invite them so they can continue reading. Damn it anyway. If anyone here would like to read it, send me a message with your email address and I will send an invite.

Well, I'm going to get back to making this blog a thing of my own. I'm sure I'll have more interesting things to write about! Stay tuned for the next episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment