Sunday, March 28, 2010

THEY MAKE ME WANNA SCREAM!!!

I am so effing tired of being stuck between my husband and my kids. I want to run away from all of them. My husband behaves like damn Hitler and the kids reciprocate with being little asses right back. Then everyone comes running to me, wanting me to fix it.

Just today my husband decided he needed to wash his cruiser for work since the film crew is showing up to shoot the re-enactment. He decides that all of the kids have to help him. Nevermind that the normal chores are not done. Yet I can almost bet money when he comes in to get ready for work, that he'll be bitching about the house being messy...and yet he left his garbage on the counter from the pizza he ate for breakfast! It's like having a 5th child!

So, the cruiser gets washed and dried. Hubby wants to use Armour All on it. Yet the bottle can't be found. Within minutes he is bitching at the kids to find it, everyone is getting pissy and of course they all migrate into the house where I am trying to get ready to take a couple exams for school.

Needless to say, my bullshit tolerance hit zero percent.

I start hollaring, throwing my sunglasses across the kitchen which subsequently hit a glass, knocking it over along with cooking spray and creating a lot of noise. So much for being in control. I start looking for the stupid bottle of Armour All and find it under the sink with the rest of the cleaners. This only proves to irritate me more.

I took it outside and threw it on the seat by my husband who was tearing MY car apart searching for it. Though I wanted to tell him off, I said nothing and came back inside to unleash my fury here instead of on my family.

UGH. I need something to punch!

As if it couldn't get any worse, my youngest daughter decides to use this particular time to call my mother-in-law and ask to be picked up so she can go do work over there. Are you fucking kidding me? This house is a wreck. And my mother-in-law is the last person I want to see or talk to or whose voice I want to hear.

I am tired of all of this bullshit. I want out of this damn marriage and out of this damn town. To hell with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is APlusAmigurumi from swap-bot.

    Wow, I can understand why you just want to get away from it all. Your husband sounds a lot like mine. :( Lol...and my M-I-L is the last person I want to see on any day...especially a bad one! I hope tomorrow will be better for you!

    ReplyDelete